Bündner Bergkäse Warp with avocado and chicken
2 chicken breasts
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Oil for frying
200 g of Bündner mountain cheese
2 ripe avocados
1 red chilli peppers, pitted and finely chopped
Juice of 1 lime
1 bunch of cress
2 handful lettuce leaves
½ cucumber, halved longitudinally, sliced
½ bunch radish, cut into fine slices
Time required: 30 minutes preparation + 10 minutes baking time
Time required: 30 minutes preparation + 10 minutes baking time preparation
1. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken breasts on each side for about 5 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
2.Cut the Bündner Bergkäse into 5 mm thick sticks.
3. Cut the avocados in half, remove the kernels and scrape the pulp with a teaspoon. Sprinkle avocado with a fork. Add the chilli peppers and the lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
4. Cut the chicken breasts into slices. Cut the cress with a pair of scissors.
5. Lay the tortillas on a work surface and spread with the avocado cream. Add Lettuce leaves, cucumber and radish slices, cress, chicken and Bündner Bergkäse. Roll the wraps and wrap them with baking paper. Stitch with kitchen yarn as desired.
6. Serve Bündner-Bergkäse-Wraps immediately or pack it in a well-closable can to be taken with you.