Mezzemaniche with Eggplant Cream and Sbrinz AOP
- Ingredients for 4 people:
- 11 oz of pasta
- 1 large eggplant
- 1/2 cup of grated Sbrinz AOP
- 1/4 cup of mascarpone
- 1/3 cup g of cherry tomatoes
- oil to taste
- Salt to taste.
- pepper as needed.
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme
- Cut the aubergine into cubes and cook it in a pan for 10 minutes.
- Once cooked, put the cubes in an immersion blender together with the Sbrinz AOP and mascarpone and blend until smooth.
- Then cut the cherry tomatoes in half, place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, season with salt, pepper, oil and thyme and cook them in the grill oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Finally, cook the pasta in abundant salted water and, once drained, dress it with the aubergine cream, cherry tomatoes and top it all off with Sbrinz AOP flakes.