Rustic Puff Pastry filled with Salami and Emmentaler AOP.
- Ingredients for 4 Persons:
- 1 roll of rectangular puff pastry
- 15 slices of salami
- 15 slices of Emmentaler AOP
- 1 egg yolk
- Unroll the puff pastry keeping the parchment paper with which it is wrapped underneath.
- Then arrange the salami slices side by side and, immediately after, those of Emmentaler AOP, covering the surface of the pastry.
- Once you have arranged all the slices, roll the puff pastry on the long side tightly.
- Then slice the stuffed roll into slices of about two centimeters and gently brush the egg yolk on the surface.
- Bake at 400° for 15/20 minutes and serve hot or cold.