Spaghetti with Pea Pesto and Sbrinz AOP.
- Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1lbs of spaghetti
- 1½ cups of peas
- half a shallot
- 8 basil leaves
- Sbrinz AOP to taste
- 1.5 tbsp of butter
- olive oil
- Salt to taste.
- pepper as needed.
- Start by browning half a chopped shallot in a pan with butter, then add the peas, chopped basil and three tablespoons of water.
- Cover everything with a lid and cook the peas until they are al dente, then add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Then transfer the peas to a mixer by adding a tablespoon of olive oil and blend at maximum speed until a creamy mixture is obtained.
- Finally, prepare the pasta and, when cooked, add the pea cream and the Sbrinz AOP flakes.