Grilled Vegatables Salad with Le Gruyère AOP
- 1/2 cup Le Gruyère AOP, cut into long sticks
- 1 lbs green asparagus, cut into thirds
- 1 red and 1 yellow pepper each, pitted and cut into strips
- 2 red onions quartered
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 handful of rocket
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. For the dressing, dissolve the salt in the vinegar, pepper and whisk in the oil. Put aside.
- In a bowl, asparagus, peppers, onions and garlic and whisk in 3 tablespoons of oil. Salt and pepper. Spread on a baking sheet and roast for approx. 20 minutes. Let cool down.
- Spread the vegetables and rocket on a serving platter. Drizzle with dressing and decorate Le Gruyère AOP sticks.